A word from the list maintainer...

Folks,

I'm a lurker much of the time, and I try not to get too judgemental on what
gets sent to the list, as most of the postings are on topic and high quality.

I've got to ask you to put an end to the current Greg Minor thread,
particularly those using words considered by folks to be racist in nature.
Not only do I personally feel that said words are inappropriate, but you
are also creating a potential liability for both me and my company, IGTC.

Please use good judgement.

Thanks in advance

- -> Paul <-

- --