>            But the Sixers are probably leaning
>            more toward Texas Tech's Tony Battie or
>            Utah's Keith Van Horn. . . .
>
>            The Raptors, already stocked with young
>            players, are trying to trade the ninth
>            overall pick. Isiah Thomas feels it
>            isn't worth keeping in a weak draft. .
>            . .

Hey what do you guys think, a good idea. We could trade a Radja, Barros,
Brown, or someone. Then in the draft we could get Mercer with 3, Daniels
or Billups at 6, and then Cato at 9, or something.What do you guys
think?-Tony

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!!
GO RED SOX!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Member of the Reggie Lewis Club***
***Member of the Larry Bird Club***             ***Member of the John
Valentin***
***Member of the Antione Walker Club***         ***Member of the Tim
Naerhing***
***Member of the Anson Carter Club***
  ***Member of the Cammeron Mann Club***
***Member of the Steve Heinze Club***