Minor and child support

>Guys, leave him alone. $30,000/month for child support??? Come on! It
>doesn't cost that much to take care of three kids a month!!! Maybe if
>the mother get a job, $5000 a month from Greg would be plenty. Think
>about it guys, if Greg pay her $30,000/month she will not work (until
>the kids are 18). She will become a lazy you know what with too much
>free time.

I couldn't leave this one alone . . .

I'm not going to touch your comment about "she will become a lazy you
know what" other than to say that I'd like to see you try to raise 4
small children on your own with no help (and I'm not even talking
financial here).  See how "lazy" you feel.  Jeez, what an ignorant
comment.

Moving on . . .  So, you think $5000 per month is "plenty", huh?  That
works out to about $1667 per child (3 of them are Greg's).  This seems
acceptable to you for a father that is pulling in well over $2 million a
year?  Get real.

Sure they could probably "survive" on that much, but we're not talking
about survival here, we're talking about Minor's moral and legal
obligations to provide for his children to the best of his ability.  If
he is pulling in millions, his children deserve a chunk of it, whether he
likes them or not.  A $30 toy for a birthday?!?  I would think a $30,000
college fund would be a bit more appropriate . . .

I realize that $30,000 a month sounds like a lot, but it is really
trivial when you look at his overall salary.  He fathered the children,
and he is obligated to provide for them financially -- plain and simple.
  Even if that causes his girlfriend to become "lazy."