	Now that we've traded away the 30th pick to get that Miami guy and
only have the 55th pick, does anyone have any thoughts on who we could get
there.  Hopefully a Zwikker/Lawson/Lorenzo Coleman will still be around
but I doubt it.  But I'd expect that Edgar Padilla and Travieso will
still be available.  In fact, Danya Abrams and Tunji Awojobi may also
still be out there.
	If Mercer and Daniels are the best players availabe at 3 and 6.  I
say take them.  That would give us one hell of a backcourt.  If we don't
get a big guy with those two picks we have to take one at 55, even though
he'll be a useless stiff.  We should also try to sign Andrew DeClerq to a
small two year deal (ie 500k a year).
	My two cents on Greg Minor: he's pond scum.  I have a friend at
school who met him at a club one night and he ended up following her home.
Anyone who makes over $2M a year and won't support his children has no
values whatsoever.  Someone mentioned that if his girlfriend got $30,000 a
month in child support she would never work again.  Any parent will tell
you that raising 4 children without a father figure is more than a full
time job.  No matter what his girlfriend has done to him, he should
support his kids.

Done ranting and raving,
Jeremy