Re: CHAMPIONSHIP

> I am also routing for the Jazz.  They really deserve it.  What
> I do not understand though, it why didn't the Jazz double team
> Jordan on the last play of the game last night?  I think that
> they should have forced someone else on the team to win the
> game.  It is almost a sure thing if Jordan has the ball.
>
> Anne

Being the team player Jordan is he would have found the open man probably
anyway.  Utah really did not deserve to win with all the turnovers they
had.  If they cut down on them significantly they can get the next one
which is what they want in Chi town anyway.  If these lose it they are deep
in a whole, but they are tough at home.