The truth

Wesley will not be back with the Celtics. He has been living on 250k a year
and he is due a multi-million dollar payday. Fox is a greater possibility as
he has made millions already and can afford to take less. I believe Pitino
will take the attitude that you save your salary cap money for the big-time
players and pay chump change for the lesser players. I don't think Pitino
feels he needs a bigtime player at the point. He also may want to mold the
point guard like he did with Mark Jackson. Wesley is not a bigtime player but
needs bigtime dollars. Therefore, I think he is forgetting about Wesley(not
that he wouldn't like to have him at less than 1 mill) and is concentrating
on picking up Jacque Vaughn or Anderson in the mid first round.