Re: Rebuilding

I'm not comparing Mercer to Jordan, what I'm trying to get across is that we
need to take the best player in this years draft when available instead of
bypassing like portland did on Jordan.  Also I wouldn't call Robinson a flop
just yet, let him get away from Milwaukee and then see what he can do.  And
there is no way Van Horn could ever be compared to Gugs, I would love to see
Gugs in Celtic Green, but not Van Horn who has yet to play an NBA game or
show whether he can shoot the 3 or not or play some of the more physical
players in the NBA for 82 games.  I really think it would be a mistake to
draft Van Horn.  If we do draft Van Horn we need to trade him before it is
exposed that he will not be able to hold up to the rigors of the night to
night pounding.  I just feel he is too fragile and is going to be one of
those great college players who could not make it in the NBA.
Mafiaso