Trade?

Daniels, Billups,
Jacque Vaughn of

I just thought of a good trade that is quite possible.  Dino Radja and #3
for Vin Baker and Milwaukee's #10.  We would get a great big man and still
have two good picks left at #6 and #10.  I think it is very possible that
Milwaukee would do this because Baker will probable leave after the season
and they would get something descent in return for him instead of losing him
for nothing.  I know some of you think we should wait until the end of the
season and sign Baker as a free agent and that is a good idea, but I think
it would be better and sign him now.  Some team might offer him more money
than we have available.  Also, it seams that the Celtics might be going to
make some kind of trade similar to this one.  They have been working out
players such as Billups, Daniels, Vaughn, McGrady, and Taylor who are
expected to go anywhere from 6 to 15.

I think it would be a good trade for both teams and it might happen.  What
does everybody think?