Duncan again (sorry)

Sorry to bring up Duncan again.  I know how dissapointed we all were when
were not able to get the god of the draft (not Shammgod).  I believe with
the current roster now in place this may have been a blessing in disguise.
Look at the events that took place, we get 2 very talented players for the
price of one all-star.  It is my thinking that we will have a better
all-around team(with an emphasis on the "team" principle).  Sure Duncan
would have been great, but look what would happen.  Duncan would get double
teamed every night forcing everone else to have to hit from outside and the
only one who can do that with consistency is Barros the midget.  This takes
away from your offense and it becomes stagnate.  Now with the very good
players we have added more of a passing hopefully free-flowing offense.  No
longer relying on one big man and dumping into him everytime aka Shaq.  This
makes for more exciting and more effective basketball.  Billups and Mercer
may be sleepers in there own right.