Re: Old stats

[Ed Boggess wrote]

> Hey Celts fans. I'm wondering if anybody knows of a web page that has a lot
> of older NBA season stats. I'm really focused on the 1980s. If anyone can
> help, I appreciate it. Thanks again.

Ed,

  If your looking for some of the Celtics' stats from the 80's the only place
I know of would be the "Celtic Legends" section of the Celtics WWW Server.  I
took a few months to calculate all the stats (regular season and Celtic playoff
games) of all of the players who have had their numbers retired, along with
pull together some video and audio clips, and of course some still photos.
There will be more stuff added as time dictates.

  There will be more player's added (Silas, Ainge, Henderson, Cornbread, etc)
to honor those who still may be Celtic legends, even if their numbers aren't
hanging from the rafters.

  Check it out and let me know what you think:

	http://www.ics.com/~drisko/legends.html

		Laytah,

		Jason

  Jason A. Drisko               	Email: drisko@ics.com
  Integrated Computer Solutions		WWW:   http://www.ics.com/~drisko
  201 Broadway 				Voice: (617) 621-0060
  Cambridge, MA 02139          		Fax:   (617) 621-9555