trouble with page and other ramblings

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the boston.com Celtics chat/bulletin
board posting page.  Does anyone know if there are any problems with that
page right now?  I have been unable to get into it for the past several days.

Bo Outlaw...I think he would be a fine addition.  It looks to me like RP is
trying to gather together a deep team of players that will absolutely shine
in his system...be very competitive and likely become very attractive to
other teams in the league.  THIS I think is the way to go in the 90s.  I
don't think you save your $$ waiting to compete with 6-10 other teams for 3-5
top players.

In my opinion, he knows exactly what he's doing with these guys.  1) Make
your team attractive to play for by being competitive (no "wait 'til next
year" mentality) and exciting.  Create the atmosphere of "I want to play for
that franchise."  We are ALREADY beginning to hear it from some players. 2)
Some folks are questioning the contracts these guys are getting...but under
Pitino I bet most of these guys will start to look like bargains at these
prices to both us and other teams.  THAT's when you'll see the trade action
really kick in, with RP really in his element.  The outlook for the team as
we arrive at the end of next season will be...well...it'll have a "tremendous
up-side."

This franchise needs to get that "aura" back...like we had for most of the
past 50 years.  We may loose more games than we win next season (although I
for one would not be completely blown away by near .500 play), but I think we
will count this as a good year and look back on it as the beginning of the
return back to where we belong.  And I don't think it's going to be any 5
year plan either.

Jimbo
Tucson, AZ