Re: Missing Fox

ram@aol.com wrote:

> J Rogy wrote:
> >
> > If you read this digest, Coach - bring back Rick Fox!!!

> > > I'll give a big second to that!
> > >
> > > Dorine
> > I figured you would!I am just glad Pitino is the coach and not some of
> > the people on this list!If he does read this list I am sure he gets a
> > good chuckle!
>
> Fox is a decent player.  Some fans have developed sentiment toward him.
> You're obviously a pompous ass who thinks he can get by with personal
> attacks on the list.
How is this a personal attack?Dont I have the right to state my
opinion?I am just tired of people wanting to hang on to players that are
not that good!As I have stated too many times we had our WORST SEASON
EVER!It was the players on this team that got us this record no matter
what some of you will believe!I want a WINNER!Pitino will bring us a
winner!That I am sure of!But first he must get rid of our garbage
players!