Re: radja waived

- ----------

> Okay, so ESPN and "gotonet" sports are both reporting that Radja has
been> officially waived by the Celtics.  That means a deal, right?  He
clears waivers in 5 days and then Greece picks him up, right?  There were
no other details, but I thought that's what would happen after some kind of
deal was
> struck.
>
> So...DeClerq will be officially ours I guess after Dino clears waivers
and is picked up.

I heard the very end of a sportscast and they said Boston could eat the
$15M.  I hope this is not so.