radja waived

Okay, so ESPN and "gotonet" sports are both reporting that Radja has been
officially waived by the Celtics.  That means a deal, right?  He clears
waivers in 5 days and then Greece picks him up, right?  There were no other
details, but I thought that's what would happen after some kind of deal was
struck.

So...DeClerq will be officially ours I guess after Dino clears waivers and is
picked up.

I'm one of those who thinks that Pitino will be going after the "primo" free
agents of the next year or two by trying to trade for one this year.

Jimbo
Tucson, AZ