Results from the survey to Jim Mcmaster.

Jim this a copy of the results from the survey. Thanks for your concern
pertaining to the survey.

1.  Traded Eric Montross for Ron Mecer.   100%   A

2.   Responsible for the #3 pick in the 97 draft (Billups) coming to
     Boston.
                   50% A         50% B

3.  Traded Sherman Douglas long term salary for the renounced
Todd Day.
                         82% B      9%C      9%F

4.  Signed  at the time an all star in Dino Radga (20pts./ 10rbs
     agm.).
                          64% C     27% B          9% D

5.  Drafted Eric Williams, a probable future all star.

                           82% B     18% C

6.  Signed Pervis Ellison to a long term contract.

                          82%  F          18% D

7.  Signed Dana Barros, an  all star at the time to a long term
      contract.
                         45%  C          37%  F           18% D

8.  Signed Dee Brown,  a motivated player at the time, playing
   unreal defense and scoring from all points of the court to a long
   term contract.
                                   M.L. did not sign Dee Brown to a
contract.

9.  Signed Marty Conlon.

               46% C     27% A   9% B      9% C     9% F

10.  Traded Samarki Walker for Antoine Walker.

             100%  A

**** The following were add ons from the group.

        Dominique Wilkins signing.  66%   F    34%  D

        Greg Minor  signing.  50%   F    50%  D

            Due to the fact that the survey was only given to a selected
           group of people and not the total population, the jury is
still                 out on Mr.Carr.  I was asked by one participant in
the survey
            if I thought that the 96/97 season was tainted, my response
          to you is to name me another coach in the NBA that has
           gone 15-67  and received another management  job
            the same year ( with the same team).  However, I do not
              know if the season was tainted.

             Greg
             gh18@juno.com
- --------- End forwarded message ----------