Re: DeClerq

.

> hat do people think of trading Billups and Knight or Pervis
> (Milwaukee's choice) for Vin Baker?  Would we have to throw in Eric
Williams or a draft pick (lottery protected)?  Getting Baker now (as
opposed to 2 years from now as a free agent) would be great.  I think
having a young all-star on the team (and IMO the best power forward in the
eastern conference) would make us playoff caliber right away.  And for
those of you who are gonna say, "Then why hasn't he lead Milwaukee into the
playoffs?"; two words: Coach Pitino.

I would consider a Knight & Williams or other player even possibly Billups
for Baker or McDyess. I think Billups is good,  but an Eric Murdock or
Howard Eisley would be an acceptable solution if we got an all-star big man
to go with Walker, Mercer, Declercq, and if we could pull off the
Brown/Minor for Ceballos/Person move, we would have a pretty good young
nucleus with a lot more trade value at the least.