Re: Dino Must Go --rant

>Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 19:55:43 -0400
>To: JOzersky@aol.com
>From: "Ronald H. Evans" <ronald_evans@pipeline.com>
>Subject: Re: Dino Must Go --rant
>
>At 05:58 PM 7/14/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>This can't go on with Dino.  I don't know what kind of greedy shit is going
>>on here, but I can't believe the Celtics are in any position to negotiate
>>when they are looking at 15 million $ worth of frozen cap money for a player
>>who will never play back to back games.  Get Him the hell out of boston, get
>>him on the boat, sign the papers, cough up the money, get Dino the hell out
>>of here.  I want him dead, off the roster, missing, gone.
>
>I'm confused about the Dino dilemma. We've heard two different versions of
episode of the saga. First Boston says Dino is healthy, then Philly says he
isn't. Then Greece agrees with the celtics. Then when Greece and Boston try
to resolve Dino's existing contract, neither team can come to an agreement.
One version says the celtics are trying to milk greece for all it is worth.
Another faction says Dino's trying to milk the celtics. Right now I don't
know who's at fault. Right now I'll lean towards the celtics. The celtics
have more to gain by getting rid of him, so Dino and the Greek team are
probably trying to get the most for their money. I don't think the hold up
is Boston's fault but I'm only guessing.

>>Dana is next.  What the hell is wrong with his ankle?  He's never touched
>>another player on court, and he weighs 100 pounds.  How can he have ankle
>>problems.  Pitino has got to get moving.  This team has to be ready to play
>>next year.
>
>Does Barros have ankle problems? How many times(other than last year) has
he hurt it? Are the injuries chronic?