Re: Dino must Die

I haven't voiced an opinion on this yet, but here goes: Be as
          mean-spirited and spiteful as you like, but lay off the
          vulgarity. Isn't the fact that you offend some
          people on the list reason enough to keep it clean? It's not
          like this is casual conversation, when something can slip
          out without thinking. We all are typing in these messages
          and have a chance to think out our posts. Anyone with any
          intelligence can make an argument without being profane. It
          isn't a freedom of speech issue either. You, of course, are
          free to post what you like. This is a question of common
          courtesy, or your lack thereof. You make the choice.

          Mark

This email group has gotten so sanctimonious and touchy that it is barely
recognizable.  I am so sick of people whining about the level of discourse,
what is proper to say and isn't.  Is this a basketball discussion or a
cambridge tea room?  I hearby announce that I am going to mount a one man
campaign to restore vulgarity, mean-spiritedness, and spiteful idioms to
celtics@igtc.com