Re: Dino must Die

>From observing the personal attacks amongst the group I have notice that
it occurs only when the morale is down.  For example when the group is
vigorously searching the internet for any piece of Celtic`s news that has
been written and can`t find anything available.  One tends to become
aggravated and the smallest disagreement concerning their posting becomes
a personal attack.  However, when we were working together putting up
mock drafts and player profiles etc.  the morale was high because we had
some thing to look forward to or a focus.  Currently their are hardly any
news  items pertaining to the Celtics that are positive (Dino) and the
group`s morale is down.  We want trades to occur that can not until
certain details have been worked out.  We want certain players off the
team because they don`t fit our style of play or they did not perform
before the Pitino era.  I have heard that the Army will fight amongst
themselves if there isn`t a fight with another country.  I now understand
that theory , I have saw it unfold right before my eyes.  Everyone please
be patient, what is going to happen with the Celtics has already been
planned, if not by the Celtics, it`s by the Good Man above.

Greg