Re: Jayson Williams

> > From: Timothy Jordan
> >

> > > I think we should consider this.  I don't think next years draft will
> be a strong one & we really do not need any more rookies, we need some
> young
> > > veterans.
> >
> > NJ might be interested in next year's first round pick, but not 1999 or
> 2000.  I agree that there will be no talent in next year's draft.  Its
> pretty much guaranteed who will win the NCAA Championship, Arizona.
Miles
> Simon will be the lone good player in next years draft.  Maybe a deal
> sending Dana Barros, 1998 #1 pick for Williams and their 1999 #1 pick.
> > Dana makes nearly the same as Williams and then it would be pick for
> pick.
> > Any comments?
> >

> I agree, I can't think of any decent big men except for Doleac & the guy
> from Stanford Tim ?(I'm blanking on this one) but nothing exceptional.

	What about Alexander Koul, from GW? Just a year ago, DeCourcy from the
Sporting News said he was '97's best draft prospect, ahead of Duncan &
Thomas & everyone else. He can't have fallen that far. He knows he has to
perform, back problem or not, and he'll do it in 1997-98.

RCC
Rob Cornelius
Parkersburg News & Sentinel/Marietta A.M.
robc@frognet.net
"43% of all statistics are worthless."