Re: Franchise Player

Casey Stated:

 With out a doubt Antione Walker is our franchise player.  I think he will
have a very strong sophomore year.  Antione could average 18 - 23 ppg, 8 -
11 rpg and 3 - 6 apg.  He fits the Grant Hill mode, and what he lacks in
off the dribble moves he makes up for with his rebounding.  I would fill
very comfortable giving the ball to Walker when we need the cluch 4th
quarter basket.

 If you have any other ideas, lets here 'em.

I agree that Walker should have a successful sophomore season, but his
stats might drop with the addition of Billups, Knight & Mercer, and
possibly a few more.  I don't think he is that close to filling the Grant
Hill mode.  He needs a lot of work dribbling, slashing and on his outside
shot.  I also don't feel comfortable with him being the go to guy, but with
our lack of experience, he may have to be.  I would like to have seen him
in these rookie camps, he could use the off season work which seems to have
helped E.W. a little.