Re: shut up

At least I don't go around saying that Pitino is a moron and shouldn't be
the coach.  I'm just annoyed that I'm getting 400 messages daily and I hear
crap about how the Celtics hired a horrible coach and that hes a moron.  If
you think this is bad, don't join the Patriots mailing list.  For those of
you who are on both, you know what I'm talking about.  I sent 22 messages
because I'm active and need to spread my opinions.  People need be patient.
 Rick has been on the job for 3 months, and yet, he is an idiot and a moron
who can't do anything but act stupid.