Re:Improvement

To whoever asked how we will stack up next year, it is to early to tell.
There are still moves to be made, and I am very high on Lorezo Coleman, I
certainly hope he makes the team, he can rebound, and block shots, and that
is what we need. As for the rest of the team, there is no doubt we will be
better for the simple fact we have Pitino. With the team we had last year, we
would have improved under Pitino. Mercer + Billups helps! :-) Later all, it's
nice to be back.

- -Derek-