Re: Question on Salary Cap

> I was just wondering, if the salary cap is $24 million or there abouts,
how
> can Jordan get $30 million for last year and a projected $35 million this
> year?!
> Just wondering
> Ad

Jordan got so much because a team can sign a player who played for any
amount regardless of salary cap.  The thing I'm wondering about is: How
could they sign Brian Williams or Robert Parrish.  MJ hogs up more than the
salary cap so they can't acquire any players even if they played for the
minimum.  The NBA salary cap is screwed.