Re: Jayson Williams

> I think we should consider this.  I don't think next years draft will be
> strong one & we really do not need any more rookies, we need some young
> veterans.

NJ might be interested in next year's first round pick, but not 1999 or
2000.  I agree that there will be no talent in next year's draft.  Its
pretty much guaranteed who will win the NCAA Championship, Arizona.  Miles
Simon will be the lone good player in next years draft.  Maybe a deal
sending Dana Barros, 1998 #1 pick for Williams and their 1999 #1 pick.
Dana makes nearly the same as Williams and then it would be pick for pick.
Any comments?