Re: Contracts!

 IMO Williams is more valuable than Ceballos. Ceballos doesn't play defense
and never will. Last year Eric was too obese to guard small forwards. If
he's in the shape everyone says he's in, he should be able to play Pitino's
defense once he gets used to it. In addition to hopefully playing better
> defense, eric passes better, is younger, doesn't go fishing during the
season and jack up three's as much. His only real weakness compared to
Ceballos is rebounding, another thing that should improve due to his
conditioning.

Eric is a pretty good matador on the defensive side also.  I have seen
Ceballos make some pretty decent blocks on the defensive side. Eric is not
the outside scoring threat Ceballos is, and is not much younger.  Also what
happens at the end of the year when he wants a 7 year deal ?  As far as the
3's we need an SF than can shoot the 3's like Pippen to take the load off
the inside game and the guards.  Having a 3 who thinks he's a 4 doesn't
help us a lot as last years record showed.  This season will probably tell.
 Pitino will see a keeper with a lot of potential and good work ethic if he
can keep the weight down & shoot consistently, or move him quickly.