Re: Renouncing free agents

At 07:29 pm 10/07/97 -0400, you wrote:

>ML should get some credit here.   The free agents were there to be
>renounced and make room for whatever Pitino has done.  Thus, part of his
>strategy, or the plan as he referred to it, is still in motion, even if
>he is not calling the shots.
>
>Thanks again ML.

Yeah, that's right. Despite what people may have thought about him on this
list, there is no question that he is a Celtic through and through. I bet
that if you cut him in two, he would have green blood. He was the media's
whipping boy throughout last season, but through all of that, he still had
a smile on his face, as demonstrated by his deed in that cafe. I just hope
that when, in the next few years, we are a title threat, you will all thank
M.L., for he has gotten us to this point, for he will have deserved it.

So, you see, there was light at the end of the tunnel...

	Michael...