Outlaw or Strong...

I still would prefer choosing between the two to fill up the power
forward position Radja left.  The two are great athletic players at
their position (PF) and would be fitting well with Pitino's game plans.
Outlaw is a hell of a shotblocker for his size and can rebound about
8-10 per game.  Same with Derek Strong for his presence in the shaded
area gives enough trouble to the Ewings, the Mournings and even the
Shaqs(phoooey).  If either would agree to sign for not more than a
million bucks then we should pursue either of those guys.  Don't you all
think?