Camp Ramblings

Sincere thanks to all who wrote about this year's Celtics Rookie &
Free Agent Camp.  This is, to me, one of the more interesting and
exciting times of the season, as the team initiates its efforts to
develop a roster.  Special thanks to Tony Alberghini and Adam Suchocki
for their excellent and extensive write-ups about the camp.  I only
saw Monday night's camp session, so their impressions really helped me
to better appreciate the "candidates" and to also view these players
from someone else's perspective.  Although, I didn't agree with all
their assessments and observations, these "disagreements" are what
make this time of year (for the Celtics) so exciting, and,
undoubtedly, are the cause of considerable consternation and
discussion by Pitino and his staff.  --  Please keep up the great and
informative work whenever possible, and, remember that I live for
reviews and statistics from the Summer League play.
  Bestest,
  Jim