Re: Phoenix Suns

> Today's Boston Globe has the Phoenix Sun's shopping Cedric Ceballos and
Wesley  Persons to the Celtics for we don't know who, but could be either a
guard  <Dana or Dee> making 3 million dollars because both of them put
together make  3.4 or guard & a forward <Dana or Dee & Williams> who
together make a little  over 4, but are still within the 15%. This move is
an intriguing one, if you  couple it with the fact that they intend to sign
Dominique to 1 or 2 year  contract.

This would be  a great move.  Although Ceballos can have an attitude, he
can fill it up and would be an awesome addition to the running game with
Billups, Mercer & Walker. He is the scoring athletic 3 we need. This would
leave us just that big 4/5 physical player away.  Boy if this goes through
Pitino sure has not wasted any time getting this team back into contention.
 If we can get him & Person for Barros , Minor, or Brown I would be
ecstatic !!!  Or Ceballos could be packaged to get a Vin Baker or McDyess ?

Please tell me the "They " in the Dominique signing is Phoenix ?