Re: Getting back Fox, Conlon and maybe someone else

- --=_ORCL_12202046_0_11919707091403230
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

> Is Brian Grant a free agent now, or is he simply a speculated free agent.

Brian Grant is a free agent, the kings also want to sign him to a long term
deal but they don't want to piss-off Mitch Richmond in doing so. They are in a
precarious situation, Grant defensively is every bit as good as Joe Smith &
Antonio McDyess but then he will also come cheaper and if we can get this
Radja situation sorted out,we should target him.
He is a legit 6' 9", 250 lbs with long arms and with desire to wrestle in the
paint.
                                          - Mishra

- --=_ORCL_12202046_0_11919707091403230