Re: FUN

I agree with Dorine.  Hopefully, Pitino will make a decision soon regarding
Fox.  Also, I kind of hope Dee Brown stays with the team.  I'm really
curious to see how he would respond to Pitino's coaching.  I think one of
the reasons Dee was so disappointing the last two-three years is that there
was nothing really to be excited about.  After the big three left/retired,
things really took a dive.  Maybe our expectations with regard to Dee were
a little too high.  Anyway, I think that the air has cleared, and everyone
is excited about the coming season, fans and players alike.  Perhaps Dee
will kick it up a notch.  My guess is that he will be a solid contributor
if he stays.

Gregg Allen