Future moves coming ?

Some excerpts from interview with GM Chris Wallace:

Wallace said the Celtics still needed to sign a power forward and could use
more experienced players in the wake of the departure of Fox, who spent all
six of his seasons in the NBA with the Celtics.

Jayson Williams ?  Could we use Mercer at 3 & go get a big 2 like Bobby
Phills or a Reggie Freeman or Dedric Willoughby ?

Even though the Celtics are just a small amount under the salary cap,
Wallace held out the possibility that future moves could free up more
money.

Dino Radja to Greece ?

``I wouldn't necessarily rule it out,'' he said. ``We'll just take a brief
intermission.''