questions

A few questions:

1. When does the NBA put out the schedule for next season. (If it is already
out, where can I find it online?)

2. Does anyone know for sure who the Celts have brought (or are going to
bring in) for the free agent rookie camps? When is (or was) the camp? I have
seen a lot of names tossed around on this list, but I can't tell what is
wishful thinking and what is happening with the Celtic brass.

I can't wait for next season. Go Big Green!

Nathan

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

"Yeah, baby, yeah!" - Austin Powers

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!