Re: Whats the Problem with Knight?

I don't know why all you are worried about the deal with Travis.  All we
need to do is believe in Pitino.  Because he knows more then us.  thats why
me make the money and we talk about it.  If Pitino sees a good player then
Knight will be a good player.  And don't think for a minute that there
isn't a out some where in that contract.  And by the time Knights contract
is up they will be paying the same type of player closer to 10million a
year and the 4 were paying knight won't look so
> bad.

That is what they said about Dave Gavitt & M.L. also, and look at the
shambles they left this franchise in.  I really like Pitino and have faith,
 but this move and the ridiculous Scottie Pippen proposed trade have to
make any knowledgeable sports fan wonder.  But as you and others have said
if he gives us 15/10 he will be a steal.  Based on the Knight move it looks
like he will add another physical 4/5 (Jayson Williams ?) to help Knight in
the low post and is definitely building a versatile mobile team.  Has
anyone heard who has definitely been renounced ?