Whats the Problem with Knight?

I don't know why all you are worried about the deal with Travis.  All we
need to do is believe in Pitino.  Because he knows more then us.  thats
why me make the money and we talk about it.  If Pitino sees a good
player then Knight will be a good player.  And don't think for a minute
that there isn't a out some where in that contract.  And by the time
Knights contract is up they will be paying the same type of player
closer to 10million a year and the 4 were paying knight won't look so
bad.

Good move RP!! I believe in ya even if nobody else does!

P.S. by 2000 the salary cap will be at least 40 million! (my perdiction)