Re: Travis Knight

> Just remember why, in a couple of years when the Celts are trying to sign
Vin Baker, and need an extra million > or so to sweeten the deal. they
won't have the money.

I don't think RP is even looking at signing Vin Baker, because the C's
won't be able to afford him after all. Baker will demand atleast 120 mill
dollars. Creating 12-13 mill cap-room will almost be an insurmountable
task.

> 	I don't think that the Celts have renounced Day yet (or
> Brickowski) and I would certainly hope that they make a move with them
> before they give up on resigning Fox (though I don't understand the
> teams long term plan (if there is one) well enough to tell if that
> makes sense).

I think that is coming on Monday and looks like even Fox is gone unless
they move Williams in a trade.

> Shaq was hurt last year and Travis went into the starting lineup he
> was noticeably less effective (and Rooks actually nosed him out of
> much of playing time, before Shaq came back).

It's the other way round Bill, he kept Rooks on the bench and his numbers
for the 14 or so games when shaq was injured his numbers improved to 6.5
ppg and 5.4 rebounds. - Mishra