No Subject

> 2)  Billups can start at point, play 32-36 m, get 15 ppg, 10 apg +
steals.

10 apg for a rookie on a team which doesn't have pre-defined go-to guy is a
little un-realistic. I would be happy 7 apg.

> 3)  Walker, Williams & Mercer can produce 60 ppg.

Walker & Mercer will produce 35 ppg, Williams may be packaged along with
Dee or Dana to land us a PF.

> 4)  We sign one of Seals, Freeman, Woolridge.

I don't think that will be required if we retain Minor.

> 5)  The bench can provide 20 ppg.

Bench should do better then this if Ellison is healthy and we retain Dana
or Dee.
                                                      - Mishra