Re: RODMAN!!!!

> That is a legitimate reason.  If we can dump the 3 Ds (Dino, Dana, Dee),
we
> would have enough money for Rodman and we could pay him about 5 mil a
year.

Dino I understand you can send to Europe and maybe dump his contract
<though the C's will have to eat a part of his contract>, but how will you
dump Dee & Dana's contract? In a trade the C's will receive a player(s)
making the same amount of money (within a differential of 15%) in return.
The money under the cap thus doesn't change.

>  We'd still have money for another big player.  Red  said before the
season
> ended: 1)he wanted to hire a new coach  2)have a good draft  3)get a
> big-name free agent while dumping off some salaries.

The 3rd hasn't happened yet and will not happen unless Dino is moved. The
most urgent need is a center and some of the money will go towards that
end. Everybody comments that look the Bulls win with Luc Longley..but
everybody forgets that Luc makes close to 3 mill/year.
                                                                     -
Mishra