Re: RODMAN!!!!

Listen to you guys.  Rodman this and Rodman that.  You say we don't need an
attitude.  This team needs players who can get attention.  Every team needs
a guy that stirs up the oppposing team.  I credit Rodman for the series win
vs. the Heat.  He got to Mourning.  Last year, he got to Brickowski in the
finals vs. Seattle.  I don't admire his tattoos or piercings, but what he
brings to a team is immeasurable.  Every great team has had a Dennis
Rodman, even past Celtics teams (remember?).  Did Rodman "disgrace" the
Bulls by aiding them in getting 2 rings?  No, the only players that
disgrace a team are the ones who won't give their all to win.