Re: What about these free agents?

Rhett Orcutt wrote:

> What About these free agentts??

> Point Guards (To Backup Billups)

Given the salary cap, and the fact that we have Dee Brown and Dana Barros,
I don't think it makes any sense at all for the Celtics to sign *another*
point guard.  Dee and Dana may not be true point guards, but they are
certainly good enough to be backups on a team that isn't going anywhere,
and, barring a trade, we are stuck with them.  Might as well use tham and
try to generate some interest from other teams.

> Off Guards (To Backup Mercer)
>
> *Greg Minor

I do not think that Rick Pitino is very pleased with Minor at this point.