Re: Knight-hood

I don't want Knight at center.  I guess I'd rather have Pervis Ellison as
our center.  Maybe strike a good deal for Rick Smits or Sam Perkins, or
maybe hope that a good college center falls to the middle of the draft.  By
the way, what are some centers eligible for next years draft.  I think that
Knight would fit Pitino's style, but there are better candidates for that
position.  Pitino's center position calls for a big-man that can block a
shot.  Knight is a good rebounder, but lacks on scoring.  If signed, I
doubt he would start.

                    Tim Jordan