TD and RM

>I agree completely!  Why?  I never thought Duncan was that good. I'm no
>expert, and the experts think he will be great, but my humble opinion is
>that he disappeared in many college games, especially the few games where
>he had to play another big man. Anyone seen what Camby did to him?

Exactly, playing at 4 would help him though.  Big Continent also held him.
NAd when it counted he would sometimes disappear.  But hey, I've been wrong
before.

>Mercer on the other hand, at times reminded me of Jordan. He seemed like he
>could just take over a game and become unstoppable, the few times Pitino
>let him.

If Ron was 100% for the FInal Four rhings sure may have been different, but
then we certainly wouldn't have got him at #7 so I'm happy about that now.
He is a clutch player and the main man that I had my fingers crossed for.
He has more game than a Kenyan National park and wants the pill when its
business time.  I HATE people saying "next Jordan", but...

>I think Duncan was the closest thing to a sure NBA player, so he was the
>easy choice. But I think we are going to be glad to have Mercer instead.

You said it all when you said it :)

J Davies