trade idea

	I propose that we trade Eric Williams to Utah for Greg Ostertag.
I know some of you love EW but he doesn't have a well defined role here
and the big GO could be our long term solution at center.  Yes Ostertag
could be signed as a free agent next year, but that would probably consume
all of our cap space.  If we trade for him, only 150% of his current
salary (around $600k) would count towards the cap during next year's free
agency period.
	That way we could get under the cap with other trades and make a
run at a top flight 4 (such as Garnett, Wallace, Smith, McDysse, Jason
Williams...).  Then we could go over the cap to resign Ostertag.
	Ostertag is big (7'2") and TOUGH.  He neutralized Hakeem in the
semifinals and played a big part in the finals to keep the Jazz in the
series.

	On a seperate note, I'm thrilled that the NBA is returning to the
old three point line and banning the falling out of bounds time out.
Remember the old days when Larry would throw the ball off someone's knee?
That was much more exciting to see.  I hope they throw out all of the
records that were set with the shortened three point line (ie Dana's
consecutive games streak).  Micheal Adams' streak is the true record.

Jeremy