Koul

	I have to agree with your assessment of Koul.  I saw him on ESPN
as well, and was not impressed at all.  He was banged around by the other
college kids, and his offense was raw and slow.  I sure hope ML doesn't
take him with the Dallas pick.
- -david
David M. Darlington                    email:  darlingt@muhlberg.edu
Muhlenberg College                     Campus Box:  1576
Class of '99