Miami Game

It was kinda disappointing to see the Celts lose by a large margin after losing
against Atlanta and New York within the last 30seconds of the game.

I was wondering to anyone who saw to game on TV yesterday if they noticed Jack
Ramsay at the announcers table, while the camera was shooting ML lost. Was
there a RealAudio transmittion of the game on ESPN or was he there for the sake
of being there?? If he was there, I would like to know how he felt about teh
Celts right now.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu