USA Today & Celtic Fans

The USA Today had a small gray box blerb on Boston Fans.  Appears the
USA Today staff has made the observation that Celtic fans want their
team to play hard but lose by a few points 'cause they want Tim
Duncan.

When rick fox was asked what he would think as a fan, he stated that
he would want the celtics to lose right now and get the #1 or #2 pick.
He said he understands the fans view without any problem.

All right Rick, get us Tim Duncan.  And you USA Today staffers who are
lurking in our email and newsgroup you can quote us any time as having
severe duncanitis.

- -steve
who needs a tim for to cure his duncanitis
The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

I've broken on through to the other side...