Re: Playing hard despite they are in session

I'd just like to say that the games in the last few weeks, have been
some of the most enjoyable, I have seen in a while.  The Celtics are
hustling, pressing and are competitive.  They just don't have the exp.
to win close games.

We all give ML a hard time, but he appears to be able to communicate
extremely well with the players.  He has them ready to play every
night.  And in the face of a horrible season, record wise, that is an
amazing feat.

After watching them play recently, I think the C's are one player away
from a winning season and two from contending.  Of course the players
must continue to grow and learn for this to happen.  But it is
definitely a possiblity.

I also would like to retract some of the thing I have said about Todd
Day.  In the past I have been down on him.  His play recently, however,
has forced me to reconsider my opinion.  I think that if we could sign
him to a humble contract, he could be a valuable addition to the traping
full court style the celtics want to play.  Some of his passes in recent
games have been nothing short of spectacular.  And if you don't see
them, descriptions do not do them justice.  I really believe that Day
can be signed to a more than resonable, and favorable to the Celtics,
contract.  I mean, do you really think that there is going to be a
bidding war over DAY?  Not likely.  So if the Celtics show some
restraint, he could be steal.

Just some thoughts.

Adam Litchy