Bird as GM/Coach

Larry Bird, as we all know, is a lesser god. But in the NBA today, the
players are just too big for their britches. Larry would expect 110% from
his players at all times, just like he gave. Honestly, how many players in
the NBA today have that kind of work ethic. If I'm not mistaken, isn't
that basically why Ford was fired as coach? Stupid him for thinking that
players should actually listen to coach and do what he tells them and not
cry all the time. I think a GM/personnel role would be better suited for
Larry Bird. He'd probably be an excellent judge of the intangibles,
leadership and character, along with raw talent.

Mark Morningstar