Re: Superbowl XXXI

In message <1.5.4.32.19970126060113.00678418@flex.com.au> Michael Murray writes:
> Love it or hate it, the Superbowl is one of the biggest days in sport all
> around the world. This year it holds special interest for everyone on this
> list because the Patriots are playing.
>
> So, the question I wanted to ask is.....
>
> IS EVERYBODY HYPED??
>
> I know I am, and will be tuning in with the other 200 million people around
> the world.
>

> Cheers,
>
> 	Michael

I find the Super Bowl to be the least rewarding and entertaining of all the
major championships.  I'll take the NBA Finals (even without the Celtics :( ),
the NCAAs, many of the major bowl games including the Rose Bowl most years, and
even the World Serious over the Super Bowl.  Not to say I won't tune in to see
if, for once, we get a competitive game.  I suppose it is different if "your"
team is playing.

Bob